WINGSTOP COLLEGE BASKETBALL VIP GAMEDAY EXPERIENCE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OF SPONSOR’S PRODUCT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. BY ENTERING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
The Wingstop College Basketball VIP Gameday Experience Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Wingstop Restaurants Inc., (“Sponsor”) 5501 LBJ Freeway, 5th Floor, Dallas, TX 75240 and is administered by Genesco Sports Enterprises, Inc. (“Administrator”), 5944 Luther Lane, Suite 500, Dallas, TX 75225.
1. Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins on January 1, 2020 at 12:00:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on February 16, 2020 at 11:59:59 PM ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). The time clock of the computer administering this Sweepstakes is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal United States residents of Missouri, and Illinois residents who reside in the zip code 62025, who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, affiliated agencies & Wingstop Franchisees, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, governors, owners, distributors, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies, and companies involved in the implementation and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) and their respective, immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three  months during the twelve -month period preceding the state date of the Sweepstakes) are not eligible to enter or win. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, an entrant’s residential address and e-mail address will be the physical address and e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Entrants will not be allowed to change their physical address or e-mail address. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Entrants and/or potential winner may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor or Administrator.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: Sweepstakes must be entered by visiting www.wingstopsweeps.com (“Website”) and following the online instructions to complete and submit the entry form including, but not limited to, his/her first and complete last name (no initials), email address, street address (no P.O. Boxes will be allowed), city, state, zip code, and favorite wing flavor. Entrants must also agree to these Official Rules.
Limit: An entrant will receive no more than one (1) entry per day during the Sweepstakes Period. If more than one entry is received from the same person and/or e-mail address per day, the entries may, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified. Entrants are prohibited from using more than one (1) e-mail address or multiple identities. If it is found or suspected that an entrant is using more than one e-mail address or multiple identities to participate in the Sweepstakes, then that entrant, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, may not be eligible to win a prize.
IMPORTANT: MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY IF AN ENTRANT ENTERS THIS SWEEPSTAKES ON HIS/HER MOBILE DEVICE. NOT ALL MOBILE TELEPHONE/WIRELESS PROVIDERS CARRY THE SERVICE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THESE SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANTS SHOULD CONSULT THEIR WIRELESS PROVIDER'S PRICING PLANS. MOBILE ENTRY IS NOT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: On or around February 18, 2020, the Administrator will randomly select two (2) potential Grand Prize Winners from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Each winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
5. Prize, approximate retail value (“ARV”), and odds of winning:
A. Grand Prize (2) (“Grand Prize” or “Prize”): Two (2) winners will be awarded the Grand Prize. One Grand Prize consists of four (4) suite tickets for use by winner and three (3) guests to the Mississippi State University vs. University of Missouri home game at University of Missouri on Saturday, February 29, 2020; one (1) parking pass; and unique access opportunity for winner and guests to the same game. Suite tickets include food and beverage. The other Grand Prize consists of four (4) suite tickets for use by winner and three (3) guests to The University of Alabama vs. University of Missouri home game at University of Missouri on Saturday, March 7, 2020; one (1) parking pass; and unique access opportunity for winner and guests to the same game. Suite tickets include food and beverage. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) per Grand Prize: $260. Total ARV of all prizes: $520. Game date and time is subject to change. Seating assignments shall be determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All costs and expenses associated with the prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including but not limited to lodging, transportation costs, meals, gratuities, and other expenses incurred by accepting the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winners. Winners’ guests must be of legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence (and at least eighteen  years of age), unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Sponsor is not responsible if event is delayed, postponed, or cancelled for any reason. Winners will not receive compensation from Sponsor for tickets that the winners were unable to use, including due to cancellation of the event, though tickets may be subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures set by the issuer. Tickets and passes will be subject to their own applicable terms and conditions. If the winner elects to travel or partake in the Grand Prize without one (1) or more guests, no additional compensation will be awarded to the winner. Any difference between the estimated ARV and the actual value of the Grand Prize will not be awarded. The prize is non-transferable and non-assignable, with no cash redemptions except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any portion thereof) with a prize of comparable or greater value at its sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to remove or deny entry to winners and/or his/her guest(s) if either winners and/or his/her guest(s) violate the previous restrictions or engage in a disruptive manner, or with intent to abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the event.
B. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible Sweepstakes entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
C. General Conditions: In no event will more than two (2) Grand Prizes be awarded during the Sweepstakes Period. If, for any reason, more Prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of Prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible Prize claims received. NOTE: Winners and guests must abide by all team and arena policies. Sponsor and/or team reserve the right to revoke full or partial Prize from any winner or winners’ guest(s) who it and/or team and arena personnel deem may, in their sole discretion, be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any team and arena policy or law, and/or may bring Sponsor and/or team into disrepute.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: After the random drawing, Administrator will notify the potential Grand Prize winners via e-mail at the e-mail address provided at the time of registration. The potential winners will have twenty-four (24) hours to accept or reject the Prize. After the potential winners have accepted the Prize within the twenty-four (24) hours deadline, the potential winners will be required to sign and execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability & Publicity Release and tax acknowledgment (“Affidavit”) before being declared a winner. The potential winners must return a fully executed Affidavit to the Sponsor or its authorized designee within twenty-four (24) hours from the time it is sent to the potential winner or the Prize may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be forfeited. If a potential winner is disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept a prize, or in the event that a potential winner fails to return an executed Affidavit within the twenty-four (24) hours deadline, the respective Prize may be forfeited. If a prize is forfeited, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, who is selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a prize, the prize may not be re-awarded. Upon verification of eligibility, Grand Prize winners will be contacted to arrange fulfillment of their respective Prize. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Each winner shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes for his/her prize won. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC for the winners, if applicable. ARVs are as of the time these Official Rules were printed and the value of a prize may fluctuate. A winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the prize at the time the prize is awarded. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely each winner’s responsibility. The Prizes will only be awarded to verified winners.
Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winners as set forth above, but Sponsor is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails, including without limitation e-mails that are not received because of a winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Sweepstakes e-mail, including the winner notification e-mail, to a spam or junk folder. A prize that is unclaimed, unredeemed, or returned as undeliverable will not be awarded. Prizes are non-transferable and no prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a prize or Force Majeure Event (as defined below in Section 7), at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a prize for any reason.
7. limitation AND RELEASE of liability: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities, University of Missouri and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, prize providers, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each of the foregoing’s respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail/text notifications or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Sweepstakes; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to entrants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize; and (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible for any unanswered or undeliverable winner notifications.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree (a) to release Released Parties from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and receipt or use of any prize or any travel or activity related thereto; (b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs. By accepting the prize, recipients agree that the Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winners against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes or from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize (including travel thereto). Released Parties are not liable in the event that any portion of the Sweepstakes is cancelled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of a winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of a winner from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. In no event will more prizes be awarded than are stated in these Official Rules. In the event that, due to technical, typographical, mechanical, administrative, printing, production, computer or other errors, there are more winners than are stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing among the claimants will be held to determine the winner.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZES, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES; AS A RESULT, THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. dISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN THE DALLAS COUNTY, TEXAS. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION (“AAA”) IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“AAA RULES”). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN TEXAS. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN DALLAS COUNTY, TEXAS. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE END OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
10. publicity rights: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to allow the Sponsor and Sponsor’s designee the perpetual, transferable, worldwide right to use, reproduce, edit, market, store, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote Winners’ and his/her guests’ name, address (city and state), biographical information, likeness, picture and other information and content provided in connection with the Sweepstakes for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide including, but not limited to television, radio, print, and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law, in its sole discretion, for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes.
11. general: Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any entrant found or suspected, in their sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Sweepstakes. If it is discovered that a person has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple phone numbers, e-mail addresses, residential addresses, multiple identities, IP addresses, use of proxy servers, or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded a prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. Entrants and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor or Administrator. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the registration form associated with such entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. No entrant shall have the right to modify or amend these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
12. winnerS list: For a list of winners, interested individuals should mail a self-addressed stamped business envelope by March 20, 2020 to: Winners’ List - Wingstop College Basketball VIP Gameday Sweepstakes – Missouri, ATTN: Carly Salczynski, 5944 Luther Lane, Suite 500, Dallas, TX 75225. Winner List requests must be received no later than April 1, 2020.
© 2020 Wingstop Restaurants, Inc.